About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jada Newhouse and I'm a Photography major at Sam Houston State University! I'm not very confident in my own work, but I hope to gain a lot from the WASH program. I have experience in both photography and graphic design thanks to High School yearbook and Dallas Teenage Newspaper. I'm a huge nerd who plays Pokemon and Harry Potter rpg games. I love Harry Potter (Love might be an understatement). I'm easily entertained and an overall great person to get to know! I look forward to meeting many others JUST LIKE ME! :)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

FIRST DAY OF WASH

The first day of WASH was...interesting. I wasn't sure what to expect after hearing many stories from my previous roommate. I knew we would be doing something with newspaper. However, I was not expecting a fashion show. I had two different idea's for my daydream/nightmare. And I decided on a Business Woman, though after walking down the runway I wish I had gone with my other choice. Nonetheless, it was a great experience, and I enjoyed seeing what everyone came up with. I'm looking forward to the rest of the semester and our LARGER THAN LIFE project!

No comments:

Post a Comment