About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jada Newhouse and I'm a Photography major at Sam Houston State University! I'm not very confident in my own work, but I hope to gain a lot from the WASH program. I have experience in both photography and graphic design thanks to High School yearbook and Dallas Teenage Newspaper. I'm a huge nerd who plays Pokemon and Harry Potter rpg games. I love Harry Potter (Love might be an understatement). I'm easily entertained and an overall great person to get to know! I look forward to meeting many others JUST LIKE ME! :)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Big Idea (Ideas)

1. Coke clock size of garage

2. Pin hand

3. Trading card mirror

4. Plaster hand

5. Rainbow ribbon

6. Uncomfortable Video: a view of two pairs of feet, and sex noises

7. Giant light bulb (what's the big idea?)

The one people liked the most was my clock idea. AND AWAY I GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment