About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jada Newhouse and I'm a Photography major at Sam Houston State University! I'm not very confident in my own work, but I hope to gain a lot from the WASH program. I have experience in both photography and graphic design thanks to High School yearbook and Dallas Teenage Newspaper. I'm a huge nerd who plays Pokemon and Harry Potter rpg games. I love Harry Potter (Love might be an understatement). I'm easily entertained and an overall great person to get to know! I look forward to meeting many others JUST LIKE ME! :)

Friday, April 29, 2011

Inflatable


I didn't take a lot of pictures, not sure why. But this is after we finished the head of the octopus, but before the changes. My teammates got more pictures I'm sure.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment