About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jada Newhouse and I'm a Photography major at Sam Houston State University! I'm not very confident in my own work, but I hope to gain a lot from the WASH program. I have experience in both photography and graphic design thanks to High School yearbook and Dallas Teenage Newspaper. I'm a huge nerd who plays Pokemon and Harry Potter rpg games. I love Harry Potter (Love might be an understatement). I'm easily entertained and an overall great person to get to know! I look forward to meeting many others JUST LIKE ME! :)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mark Making with Pencil

I recorded myself and others at my table making our marks. I thought the process was interesting and worth blogging.



2 comments:

  1. ha! really like camera angle. you're going live the next project! have you thought about supplementing your art courses with some kind of relevant journalism?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't.. but I will now.
    I also did a performance piece for my AP art class in high school -a music video. I unfortunately don't have it anymore.

    ReplyDelete