About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jada Newhouse and I'm a Photography major at Sam Houston State University! I'm not very confident in my own work, but I hope to gain a lot from the WASH program. I have experience in both photography and graphic design thanks to High School yearbook and Dallas Teenage Newspaper. I'm a huge nerd who plays Pokemon and Harry Potter rpg games. I love Harry Potter (Love might be an understatement). I'm easily entertained and an overall great person to get to know! I look forward to meeting many others JUST LIKE ME! :)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

White Space and Negative Space

So I was not able to make it to the store to print out the pictures, so they will be in black and white on printer paper in class tomorrow. :( BUT I can show what they really look like here, and hopefully get some print outs later on.


I stopped a random girl that had a zebra bag, and asked to take a picture. xD

I thought the clouds made beautiful negative space. In this case the blue is the negative.


I just really enjoyed this picture because you have the clouds as negative space through the trees, but the sky is the negative space in the clouds. And I love that I got the building in this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment