About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jada Newhouse and I'm a Photography major at Sam Houston State University! I'm not very confident in my own work, but I hope to gain a lot from the WASH program. I have experience in both photography and graphic design thanks to High School yearbook and Dallas Teenage Newspaper. I'm a huge nerd who plays Pokemon and Harry Potter rpg games. I love Harry Potter (Love might be an understatement). I'm easily entertained and an overall great person to get to know! I look forward to meeting many others JUST LIKE ME! :)

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Human Dot Compositions!!

So today was a lot of fun! My group decided to have a picnic in the park in order to show off our dot compositions. It was quite interesting. Especially towards the end when I decided it'd be more fun to play dead. xD But in the end we decided we were all zombies and that's why there's no food on our plates because we don't eat normal people food. We also all have vacant expressions on our faces. So that helps with the whole zombie feel. Over all it brought our table closer, and it was tons of fun! We climbed and trees as well! :D Here are my two compositions:
Since it wasn't on my flash drive I had to use my webcam to take pictures, so the colors aren't accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment